Friday, September 1, 2017

Educational Trends Presentation---Memes & Resources





My educational trend presentation was--memes. As stated at the end of my video, I used an app called, Explain Everything. At this time, adding clickable links to the presentation is not possible. Here is a list of clickable resources that were mentioned in the Meme presentation. Hope you find something you can use.

For me, memes were just items to make you laugh or bring attention to an issue. I never thought of using them with my sixth grade students. After completing this project, I think I will give them a try.

RESOURCES

Meme Generators

Pablo buffer                                      Quozio                             Quickmeme


Meme Generator App--ISO               

Protection Laws


Extras









No comments:

Post a Comment